Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tired

Sigh...survived my first week back at work. I'm only working 4 days (who needs Mondays anyway?) but 32 hours was just enough to wipe me out. I completely forgot how busy it is keeping up with pumping at work! Hopefully I can figure out that routine soon :)

John did fabulous on his first day home with both kids. I was amazed that the house was semi-clean. He even made yummy enchiladas for dinner! He gets double brownie points this week.

Thank goodness there's nothing planned this week. Both boys are sick with colds and I am desperately trying to not catch it. Amazingly, I completely forgot St. Pattys Day was upon us until I saw my good friends blog with her babe all dolled up with shamrocks. Appearantly my brain is done so I'd better stop rambling. L8r

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, hopefully it will get easier as the weeks go by and you get a routine going! Good thing you have a great hubby to help! Throw a corned beef in the crock pot with some potatoes and carrots, sprinkle some gold coins around the house and you are golden for St. Patty's Day! ;)

    ReplyDelete